Sportscare Sponsored Athlete– Callum Klein, Sunshine Coast EaglesFebruary 22, 2013
1. New Year’s Resolution?
Alcohol ban until the season starts
2. Goals for 2013?
To be better than in 2012
3. Childhood hero?
4. Who inspired you to choose your sport?
My dad, Russell who played for Valleys & Brothers in the old BRL days
5. Best achievement to date?
To receive “Back of Year” for the Eagles last year along with the “Spirit” award as well
6. Favourite workout?
Not core work – that’s for sure !!
7. How many days do you train?
5 days a week
8. Worst injury?
Knee cartilage and compound finger fracture
9. Favourite recovery exercise?
In the pool
10. Favourite food?
Steak – pre-game Pasta
11. Favourite drink?
Sea Eagles slammer after a win
12. Last book read?
Rugby League Week
13. What footy team do you support?
Any Qld based NRL side
14. Favourite sportsperson – 3 favourite sports?
Rugby League – Jonathon Thurston
Tennis – Roger Federer
Cricket – Ricky Ponting