Remedial massage, Caloundra and Kawana
Remedial massage is available at our Caloundra Sportscare and Kawana Sportscare clinics. Our massage therapists work closely with our physiotherapy staff to provide soft tissue release, sports massage and remedial massage. In addition, massage therapy is an effective technique for injury prevention as well as general wellness and relaxation.
Massage therapy has many benefits. It can:
- reduce muscle tension and stress
- improve flexibility and mobility
- reduce pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- improve posture
- reduce back and neck pain
- reduce pain associated with scars and adhesions
- reduce headaches, and
- assist recovery from overuse injuries.
Massage therapy is available at Kawana Sportscare on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings with experienced therapist Christie Bassett.
Caloundra Sportscare has an excellent therapist in Christina Clarke, available on Tuesday and Thursday.
Christie and Christina are both recognised providers of remedial massage therapy with all health funds. Services can be claimed on the spot using the HICAPS facility for most health funds.